Huwelijks Akte No 8
Timeline Aaltje Steenbergen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Steenbergen
- The temperature on April 16, 1869 was about 14.1 °C. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 51%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- March 6 » Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- April 17 » Morelos is admitted as the 27th state of Mexico.
- April 28 » Chinese and Irish laborers for the Central Pacific Railroad working on the First Transcontinental Railroad lay ten miles of track in one day, a feat which has never been matched.
- May 15 » Women's suffrage: In New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman Suffrage Association.
- August 16 » Battle of Acosta Ñu: A Paraguayan battalion made up of children is massacred by the Brazilian Army during the Paraguayan War.
- November 22 » In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched
- The temperature on May 19, 1892 was about 13.1 °C. There was 0.4 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1892: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- June 6 » The Chicago "L" elevated rail system begins operation.
- June 30 » The Homestead Strike begins near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- July 4 » Western Samoa changes the International Date Line, causing Monday (July 4) to occur twice, resulting in a year with 367 days.
- July 8 » St. John's, Newfoundland is devastated in the Great Fire of 1892.
- July 26 » Dadabhai Naoroji is elected as the first Indian Member of Parliament in Britain.
- October 12 » The Pledge of Allegiance is first recited by students in many US public schools.
- 1864 » Rose Talbot Bullard, American medical doctor and professor († 1915)
- 1865 » Harry Chauvel, Australian general († 1945)
- 1866 » José de Diego, Puerto Rican journalist, lawyer, and politician († 1918)
- 1867 » Wilbur Wright, American inventor († 1912)
- 1871 » John Millington Synge, Irish author, poet, and playwright († 1909)
- 1874 » Jōtarō Watanabe, Japanese general († 1936)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I55715.php : accessed July 28, 2021), "Aaltje Steenbergen (1869-????)".