- The temperature on March 19, 1780 was about 9.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1780: Source: Wikipedia
- March 14 » American Revolutionary War: Spanish forces capture Fort Charlotte in Mobile, Alabama, the last British frontier post capable of threatening New Orleans.
- June 23 » American Revolution: Battle of Springfield fought in and around Springfield, New Jersey (including Short Hills, formerly of Springfield, now of Millburn Township).
- August 16 » American Revolutionary War: Battle of Camden: The British defeat the Americans near Camden, South Carolina.
- September 11 » American Revolutionary War: Sugarloaf Massacre: A small detachment of militia from Northampton County are attacked by Native Americans and Loyalists near Little Nescopeck Creek.
- October 7 » American Revolutionary War: American militia defeat royalist irregulars led by British major Patrick Ferguson in South Carolina.
- November 4 » The Rebellion of Túpac Amaru II against Spanish rule in the Viceroyalty of Peru begins.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I53854.php : accessed November 30, 2023), "Elizabeth Simmons (± 1780-????)".