Huwelijks Akte No 79
Timeline Hermanus Romijn
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Romijn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Romijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Romijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Romijn.
- The temperature on June 13, 1861 was about 26.3 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 55%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In the year 1861: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 9 » American Civil War: "Star of the West" incident occurs near Charleston, South Carolina.
- January 19 » American Civil War: Georgia joins South Carolina, Florida, Mississippi, and Alabama in declaring secession from the United States.
- March 4 » The first national flag of the Confederate States of America (the "Stars and Bars") is adopted.
- April 27 » American President Abraham Lincoln suspends the writ of habeas corpus.
- June 10 » American Civil War: Battle of Big Bethel: Confederate troops under John B. Magruder defeat a much larger Union force led by General Ebenezer W. Pierce in Virginia.
- July 26 » American Civil War: George B. McClellan assumes command of the Army of the Potomac following a disastrous Union defeat at the First Battle of Bull Run.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I50486.php : accessed August 1, 2021), "Hermanus Romijn (1817-????)".