Personal data Geertje Romijn
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geertje Romijn
Timeline Geertje Romijn
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Romijn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Romijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Romijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Romijn.
- The temperature on November 11, 1867 was about 9.0 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 15 » Forty people die when ice covering the boating lake at Regent's Park, London, collapses.
- February 13 » Work begins on the covering of the Senne, burying Brussels's primary river and creating the modern central boulevards.
- March 2 » The U.S. Congress passes the first Reconstruction Act.
- May 29 » The Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867 ("the Compromise") is born through Act 12, which establishes the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- June 19 » Maximilian I of the Second Mexican Empire is executed by a firing squad in Querétaro, Querétaro.
- September 2 » Mutsuhito, Emperor Meiji of Japan, marries Masako Ichijō, thereafter known as Empress Shōken.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I50484.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Geertje Romijn (1867-????)".