Personal data Albertus Marinus Romijn
Ancestors (and descendant) of Albertus Marinus Romijn
Timeline Albertus Marinus Romijn
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Romijn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Romijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Romijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Romijn.
- The temperature on August 15, 1865 was about 19.9 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- February 1 » President Abraham Lincoln signs the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- March 2 » East Cape War: The Völkner Incident in New Zealand.
- April 27 » The Sultana explodes and sinks in the United States' worst maritime disaster.
- May 12 » American Civil War: The Battle of Palmito Ranch: The first day of the last major land action to take place during the Civil War, resulting in a Confederate victory.
- May 25 » In Mobile, Alabama, around 300 people are killed when an ordnance depot explodes.
- June 23 » American Civil War: At Fort Towson in the Oklahoma Territory, Confederate Brigadier General Stand Watie surrenders the last significant Confederate army.
- 1859 » Charles Comiskey, American baseball player and manager († 1931)
- 1860 » Florence Harding, American publisher, 31st First Lady of the United States († 1924)
- 1863 » Aleksey Krylov, Russian mathematician and engineer († 1945)
- 1865 » Mikao Usui, Japanese spiritual leader, founded Reiki († 1926)
- 1866 » Italo Santelli, Italian fencer († 1945)
- 1872 » Sri Aurobindo, Indian guru, poet, and philosopher († 1950)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I50483.php : accessed September 25, 2021), "Albertus Marinus Romijn (1865-????)".