Personal data Gijsbert Brants van Roijwinckel
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gijsbert Brants van Roijwinckel
Household of Gijsbert Brants van Roijwinckel
He is married to Jantje Cornelissen van 't Voort.
They got married on September 26, 1658
at Scherpenzeel, The Netherlands, he was 29 years old.
Timeline Gijsbert Brants van Roijwinckel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Roijwinckel
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1658: Source: Wikipedia
- March 8 » Treaty of Roskilde: After a devastating defeat in the Northern Wars (1655–1661), Frederick III, the King of Denmark–Norway is forced to give up nearly half his territory to Sweden to save the rest.
- June 25 » Spanish forces fail to retake Jamaica at the Battle of Rio Nuevo during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- July 31 » Aurangzeb is proclaimed Mughal emperor of India.
- September 3 » The death of Oliver Cromwell; Richard Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of England.
- September 17 » The Battle of Vilanova is fought between Portugal and Spain during the Portuguese Restoration War.
- October 29 » Second Northern War: Naval forces of the Dutch Republic defeat the Swedes in the Battle of the Sound.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I50459.php : accessed September 17, 2021), "Gijsbert Brants van Roijwinckel (1629-> 1678)".