Huwelijks Akte No 94
Timeline Victor Gerrit Otten
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Otten
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Otten.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Otten.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Otten.
- The temperature on May 18, 1885 was about 10.7 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- February 8 » The first government-approved Japanese immigrants arrived in Hawaii.
- March 3 » The American Telephone & Telegraph Company is incorporated in New York.
- May 12 » North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- June 17 » The Statue of Liberty arrives in New York Harbor.
- September 6 » Eastern Rumelia declares its union with Bulgaria, thus accomplishing Bulgarian unification.
- September 29 » The first practical public electric tramway in the world is opened in Blackpool, England.
- The temperature on April 22, 1910 was between 2.5 °C and 11.1 °C and averaged 5.9 °C. There was 0.2 hours of sunshine (1%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1910: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.9 million citizens.
- March 28 » Henri Fabre becomes the first person to fly a seaplane, the Fabre Hydravion, after taking off from a water runway near Martigues, France.
- September 12 » Premiere performance of Gustav Mahler's Symphony No. 8 in Munich (with a chorus of 852 singers and an orchestra of 171 players. Mahler's rehearsal assistant conductor was Bruno Walter).
- October 18 » The lake freighter SS William C. Moreland ran aground on a reef on the Keweenaw Peninsula leading to its loss.
- November 21 » Sailors on board Brazil's warships including the Minas Gerais, São Paulo, and Bahia, violently rebel in what is now known as the Revolta da Chibata (Revolt of the Lash).
- November 23 » Johan Alfred Ander becomes the last person to be executed in Sweden.
- December 3 » Modern neon lighting is first demonstrated by Georges Claude at the Paris Motor Show.
- 1882 » Babe Adams, American baseball player, manager, and journalist († 1968)
- 1883 » Eurico Gaspar Dutra, Brazilian marshal and politician, 16th President of Brazil († 1974)
- 1883 » Walter Gropius, German-American architect, designed the John F. Kennedy Federal Building († 1969)
- 1886 » Jeanie MacPherson, American actress and screenwriter († 1946)
- 1889 » Thomas Midgley, Jr., American chemist and engineer († 1944)
- 1891 » Rudolf Carnap, German-American philosopher and academic († 1970)