Huwelijks Akte No 4
Timeline Johannes Otten
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Otten
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Otten.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Otten.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Otten.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 29, 1918)
- The temperature on March 29, 1918 was between 3.7 °C and 8.7 °C and averaged 5.2 °C. There was 6.0 mm of rain. There was 1.4 hours of sunshine (11%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1918: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.6 million citizens.
- Constance Markiewicz while detained in Holloway prison, became the first woman to be elected MP to the British House of Commons.
- World War I: Czechoslovakia is granted independence from Austria-Hungary marking the beginning of independent Czechoslovak state, after 300 years.
- World War I, Western Front: Battle for Belleau Wood ? Allied Forces under John J. Pershing and James Harbord defeat Imperial German Forces under Wilhelm, German Crown Prince.