- The temperature on March 22, 1860 was about 7.5 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 71%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- January 1 » The first Polish stamp is issued, replacing the Russian stamps previously in use.
- March 5 » Parma, Tuscany, Modena and Romagna vote in referendums to join the Kingdom of Sardinia.
- March 17 » The First Taranaki War begins in Taranaki, New Zealand, a major phase of the New Zealand Wars.
- May 3 » Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- June 23 » The United States Congress establishes the Government Printing Office.
- October 26 » The Expedition of the Thousand ends when Giuseppe Garibaldi presents his conquests to King Victor Emmanuel of Sardinia.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I43805.php : accessed February 7, 2023), "Janna Nagel (1841-????)".