Huwelijks Akte No 138
Timeline Helena Jans van Loon
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Loon
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Van Loon.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Loon.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Loon.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 14, 1889)
- The temperature on August 14, 1889 was about 17.8 °C. The air pressure was 28 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Thomas Edison shows his first motion picture.
- At high noon, thousands rush to claim land in the Land Run of 1889. Within hours the cities of Oklahoma City and Guthrie are formed with populations of at least 10,000.
- 78 are killed in the Armagh rail disaster near Armagh in what is now Northern Ireland.