- The temperature on October 26, 1906 was between 4.6 °C and 11.3 °C and averaged 8.6 °C. There was 1.2 hours of sunshine (12%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- March 15 » Rolls-Royce Limited is incorporated.
- June 26 » The first Grand Prix motor race is held at Le Mans.
- September 7 » Alberto Santos-Dumont flies his 14-bis aircraft at Bagatelle, France for the first time successfully.
- September 24 » Racial tensions exacerbated by rumors lead to the Atlanta Race Riot, further increasing racial segregation.
- December 4 » Alpha Phi Alpha the first black intercollegiate Greek lettered fraternity was founded at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York.
- December 15 » The London Underground's Great Northern, Piccadilly and Brompton Railway opens.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I38508.php : accessed December 10, 2022), "Johanna de Lange (1883-????)".