- The temperature on June 12, 1873 was about 14.1 °C. There was 17 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- March 1 » E. Remington and Sons in Ilion, New York begins production of the first practical typewriter.
- March 10 » The first Azerbaijani play "The Adventures of the Vizier of the Khan of Lenkaran" prepared by Akhundov was performed by Hassan-bey Zardabi and dramatist and Najaf-bey Vezirov.
- April 13 » The Colfax massacre, in which more than 60 black men are murdered, takes place.
- August 2 » The Clay Street Hill Railroad begins operating the first cable car in San Francisco's famous cable car system.
- October 3 » Chief Kintpuash and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War of northern California.
- November 22 » The French steamer SS Ville du Havre sinks in 12 minutes after colliding with the Scottish iron clipper Loch Earn in the Atlantic, with a loss of 226 lives.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I36661.php : accessed October 3, 2022), "Gerrigje Koops (1840-????)".