Huwelijks Akte No 6
Timeline Egbert Knol
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Knol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Knol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Knol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Knol.
- The temperature on February 24, 1876 was about 4.2 °C. There was 0.3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- February 26 » Japan and Korea sign a treaty granting Japanese citizens extraterritoriality rights, opening three ports to Japanese trade, and ending Korea's status as a tributary state of Qing dynasty China.
- March 7 » Alexander Graham Bell is granted a patent for an invention he calls the "telephone".
- March 10 » The first successful test of a telephone is made by Alexander Graham Bell.
- June 17 » American Indian Wars: Battle of the Rosebud: 1,500 Sioux and Cheyenne led by Crazy Horse beat back General George Crook's forces at Rosebud Creek in Montana Territory.
- August 8 » Thomas Edison receives a patent for his mimeograph.
- November 17 » Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's "Slavonic March" is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I35653.php : accessed September 23, 2021), "Egbert Knol (1837-????)".