- The temperature on March 2, 1860 was about 0.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- January 1 » The first Polish stamp is issued, replacing the Russian stamps previously in use.
- March 5 » Parma, Tuscany, Modena and Romagna vote in referendums to join the Kingdom of Sardinia.
- May 5 » Giuseppe Garibaldi sets sail from Genoa, leading the expedition of the Thousand to conquer the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and giving birth to the Kingdom of Italy.
- September 7 » Italian unification: Giuseppe Garibaldi enters Naples.
- September 8 » The steamship PSLady Elgin sinks on Lake Michigan, with the loss of around 300 lives.
- December 26 » The first ever inter-club English association football match takes place between Hallam and Sheffield football clubs in Sheffield.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I35315.php : accessed February 5, 2023), "Heintjen Klomp (1860-????)".