- The temperature on February 27, 1873 was about 6.1 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 15 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 17 » A group of Modoc warriors defeats the United States Army in the First Battle of the Stronghold, part of the Modoc War.
- March 10 » The first Azerbaijani play "The Adventures of the Vizier of the Khan of Lenkaran" prepared by Akhundov was performed by Hassan-bey Zardabi and dramatist and Najaf-bey Vezirov.
- May 9 » Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- September 18 » The bank Jay Cooke & Company declares bankruptcy, contributing to the Panic of 1873.
- October 3 » Chief Kintpuash and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War of northern California.
- November 22 » The French steamer SS Ville du Havre sinks in 12 minutes after colliding with the Scottish iron clipper Loch Earn in the Atlantic, with a loss of 226 lives.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I33610.php : accessed February 8, 2023), "Marten van der Kamp (1848-????)".