Huwelijks Akte No 124
Timeline Albertje de Jong
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Jong
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Jong.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Jong.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Jong.
- The temperature on November 15, 1878 was about 3.4 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 9 » Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- January 16 » Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- June 4 » Cyprus Convention: The Ottoman Empire cedes Cyprus to the United Kingdom but retains nominal title.
- June 15 » Eadweard Muybridge takes a series of photographs to prove that all four feet of a horse leave the ground when it runs; the study becomes the basis of motion pictures.
- October 15 » The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.
- December 18 » The Al-Thani family become the rulers of the state of Qatar.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I32895.php : accessed September 17, 2021), "Albertje de Jong (1855-????)".