Huwelijks Akte No 10
Timeline Arie Hagedoorn
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hagedoorn
- The temperature on May 20, 1904 was between 2.2 °C and 13.9 °C and averaged 8.9 °C. There was 12.7 hours of sunshine (80%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- January 23 » Ålesund Fire: the Norwegian coastal town Ålesund is devastated by fire, leaving 10,000 people homeless and one person dead. Kaiser Wilhelm II funds the rebuilding of the town in Jugendstil style.
- February 9 » Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- May 15 » Russo-Japanese War: The Russian minelayer Amur lays a minefield about 15 miles off Port Arthur and sinks Japan's battleships Hatsuse, 15,000 tons, with 496 crew and Yashima.
- June 28 » The SSNorge runs aground on Hasselwood Rock in the North Atlantic 430 kilometres (270mi) northwest of Ireland. More than 635 people die during the sinking.
- October 4 » The IFK Göteborg football club is founded in Sweden.
- October 27 » The first underground New York City Subway line opens, later designated as the IRT Broadway–Seventh Avenue Line.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I27240.php : accessed July 29, 2021), "Arie Hagedoorn (1882-????)".