Huwelijks Akte No 44
Timeline Derk Grolleman
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Grolleman
- The temperature on October 26, 1889 was about 6.1 °C. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- February 9 » US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- February 11 » Meiji Constitution of Japan is adopted.
- March 23 » The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is established by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in Qadian, British India.
- April 1 » The University of Northern Colorado was established, as the Colorado State Normal School.
- May 2 » Menelik II, Emperor of Ethiopia, signs the Treaty of Wuchale, giving Italy control over Eritrea.
- November 2 » North Dakota and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I26419.php : accessed August 4, 2021), "Derk Grolleman (1857-????)".