Huwelijks Akte No 36
Timeline Carel Bouma
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bouma
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bouma.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bouma.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bouma.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 6, 1869)
- The temperature on May 6, 1869 was about 13.8 °C. There was 5 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Japanese daimy? begin returning their land holdings to the emperor as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms. (Traditional Japanese Date: June 17, 1869).
- In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6-4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- "Black Friday": Gold prices plummet after Ulysses S. Grant orders the Treasury to sell large quantities of gold after Jay Gould and James Fisk plot to control the market.