Personal data Gerrit Jan Bossink
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerrit Jan Bossink
Death Cert. nr.: 41 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 5629).
Timeline Gerrit Jan Bossink
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bossink
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bossink.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bossink.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bossink.
- The temperature on May 17, 1903 was between 5.5 °C and 13.2 °C and averaged 8.4 °C. There was 1.3 hours of sunshine (8%). Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1903: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.3 million citizens.
- February 14 » The United States Department of Commerce and Labor is established (later split into the Department of Commerce and the Department of Labor).
- February 23 » Cuba leases Guantánamo Bay to the United States "in perpetuity".
- April 29 » A landslide kills 70 people in Frank, in the District of Alberta, Canada.
- August 3 » Macedonian rebels in Kruševo proclaim the Kruševo Republic, which exists for only ten days before Ottoman Turks lay waste to the town.
- August 18 » German engineer Karl Jatho allegedly flies his self-made, motored gliding airplane four months before the first flight of the Wright brothers.
- October 31 » The Purdue Wreck, a railroad train collision in Indianapolis, kills 17 people, including 14 players of the Purdue University football team.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I132982.php : accessed July 24, 2021), "Gerrit Jan Bossink (1824-1903)".