Marriage Act nr.: 49 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 8414).
Timeline Johannes Arnoldus de Boer
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Boer
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Boer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Boer.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Boer.
- The temperature on April 28, 1923 was between -0.7 °C and 13.2 °C and averaged 6.5 °C. There was 10.0 hours of sunshine (68%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1923: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.1 million citizens.
- January 11 » Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- February 15 » Greece becomes the last European country to adopt the Gregorian calendar.
- April 15 » Insulin becomes generally available for use by people with diabetes.
- June 18 » Checker Taxi puts its first taxi on the streets.
- September 12 » Southern Rhodesia, today called Zimbabwe, is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- September 29 » The British Mandate for Palestine takes effect, creating Mandatory Palestine.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I132725.php : accessed September 23, 2021), "Johannes Arnoldus de Boer (1897-????)".