Death Cert. nr.: 449 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 3183).
Marriage Act nr.: 280 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 2739).
Timeline Hendrika Johanna Schutte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schutte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schutte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schutte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schutte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 9, 1920)
- The temperature on December 9, 1920 was between -2.4 °C and 1.4 °C and averaged -0.1 °C. There was 0.9 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- Dimitrios Rallis forms a government in Greece.
- Sir Percy Cox landed in Basra to assume his responsibilities as high commissioner in Iraq.
- A new border treaty between Germany and Denmark gives northern Schleswig to Denmark.