Personal data Cornelis Wijchmans
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Wijchmans
Household of Cornelis Wijchmans
He is married to Hille Jansen.
They got married on January 24, 1630
at Oldebroek, Gld, The Netherlands
, he was 25 years old.
Timeline Cornelis Wijchmans
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wijchmans
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1630: Source: Wikipedia
- February 16 » Dutch forces led by Hendrick Lonck capture Olinda in what was to become part of Dutch Brazil.
- March 22 » The Massachusetts Bay Colony outlaws the possession of cards, dice, and gaming tables.
- July 6 » Thirty Years' War: Four thousand Swedish troops under Gustavus Adolphus land in Pomerania, Germany.
- August 25 » Portuguese forces are defeated by the Kingdom of Kandy at the Battle of Randeniwela in Sri Lanka.
- September 17 » The city of Boston, Massachusetts is founded.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1656: Source: Wikipedia
- January 23 » Blaise Pascal publishes the first of his Lettres provinciales.
- July 21 » The Raid on Málaga takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- July 28 » Second Northern War: Battle of Warsaw begins.
- July 30 » Swedish forces under the command of King Charles X Gustav defeat the forces of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth at the Battle of Warsaw.
- October 14 » The US state of Massachusetts enacts the first punitive legislation against the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers).
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I122127.php : accessed September 28, 2021), "Cornelis Wijchmans (1605-1656)".