Overl. Akte nr.: 43, Wassenaar.
Huwelijks Akte No 39; (Archive: 0207, Invent. no: 8921).
Timeline Karel Alexander Scheffel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Scheffel
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Scheffel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Scheffel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Scheffel.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 18, 1900)
- The temperature on July 18, 1900 was about 24.4 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1900: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Datu Muhammad Salleh is assassinated in Kampung Teboh, Tambunan, ending the Mat Salleh Rebellion
- Second Boer War: In South Africa, British military leaders receive an unconditional notice of surrender from Boer General Piet Cronje at the Battle of Paardeberg.
- The Reichstag approves a second law that allows the expansion of the German navy.