Huwelijks Akte No 131; (Archive: 0123, Invent. no: 7495).
Timeline Gerrit Weijers
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Weijers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Weijers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Weijers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Weijers.
- The average temperature on November 13, 1924 was 3.6 °C. There was 1.8 hours of sunshine (20%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1924: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.2 million citizens.
- April 15 » Rand McNally publishes its first road atlas.
- July 11 » Eric Liddell won the gold medal in 400m at the 1924 Paris Olympics, after refusing to run in the heats for 100m, his favoured distance, on the Sunday.
- September 28 » The first aerial circumnavigation is completed by a team from the US Army.
- October 7 » Andreas Michalakopoulos becomes prime minister of Greece for a short period of time.
- November 27 » In New York City, the first Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is held.
- December 20 » Adolf Hitler is released from Landsberg Prison.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I119552.php : accessed July 29, 2021), "Gerrit Weijers (1895-????)".