- The temperature on June 8, 1910 was between 16.0 °C and 28.2 °C and averaged 20.4 °C. There was 3.5 mm of rain. There was 8.5 hours of sunshine (51%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1910: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.9 million citizens.
- January 1 » Captain David Beatty is promoted to Rear admiral, and becomes the youngest admiral in the Royal Navy (except for Royal family members) since Horatio Nelson.
- May 4 » The Royal Canadian Navy is created.
- June 2 » Charles Rolls, a co-founder of Rolls-Royce Limited, becomes the first man to make a non-stop double crossing of the English Channel by plane.
- June 25 » Igor Stravinsky's ballet The Firebird is premiered in Paris, bringing him to prominence as a composer.
- September 12 » Premiere performance of Gustav Mahler's Symphony No. 8 in Munich (with a chorus of 852 singers and an orchestra of 171 players. Mahler's rehearsal assistant conductor was Bruno Walter).
- September 22 » The Duke of York's Picture House opens in Brighton, now the oldest continually operating cinema in Britain.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I115793.php : accessed December 10, 2023), "Willem van der Linde (1877-1910)".