Personal data Derk Willems van den Berg
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Derk Willems van den Berg
Timeline Derk Willems van den Berg
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van den Berg
- The temperature on April 4, 1784 was about 3.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north-northeast. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1784: Source: Wikipedia
- January 14 » American Revolutionary War: Ratification Day, United States - Congress ratifies the Treaty of Paris with Great Britain.
- March 11 » The signing of the Treaty of Mangalore brings the Second Anglo-Mysore War to an end.
- March 22 » The Emerald Buddha is moved with great ceremony to its current location in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- June 4 » Élisabeth Thible becomes the first woman to fly in an untethered hot air balloon. Her flight covers four kilometres in 45 minutes, and reached 1,500 metres altitude (estimated).
- August 17 » Classical composer Luigi Boccherini receives a pay rise of 12000 reals from his employer, the Infante Luis, Count of Chinchón.
- October 22 » Russia founds a colony on Kodiak Island, Alaska.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I115541.php : accessed September 24, 2021), "Derk Willems van den Berg (1784-> 1807)".