Timeline Hendrika Nonkes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Nonkes
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Nonkes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Nonkes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Nonkes.
- The temperature on December 21, 1921 was between 5.4 °C and 9.8 °C and averaged 7.9 °C. The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1921: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.9 million citizens.
- February 22 » After Russian forces under Baron Roman von Ungern-Sternberg drive the Chinese out, the Bogd Khan is reinstalled as the emperor of Mongolia.
- February 25 » Georgian capital Tbilisi falls to the invading Russian forces after heavy fighting and the Russians declare the Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic.
- March 21 » The New Economic Policy is implemented by the Bolshevik Party in response to the economic failure as a result of war communism.
- June 15 » Bessie Coleman earns her pilot's license, becoming the first female pilot of African-American descent.
- August 23 » British airship R-38 experiences structural failure over Hull in England and crashes in the Humber Estuary. Of her 49 British and American training crew, only four survive.
- November 4 » The Saalschutz Abteilung (hall defense detachment) of the Nazi Party is renamed the Sturmabteilung (storm detachment) after a large riot in Munich.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I113926.php : accessed July 29, 2021), "Hendrika Nonkes (1901-)".