Huwelijks Akte No 40
Timeline Hendrikus Steenbergen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Steenbergen
- The temperature on December 11, 1869 was about 7.1 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- February 5 » The largest alluvial gold nugget in history, called the "Welcome Stranger", is found in Moliagul, Victoria, Australia.
- March 6 » Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- April 17 » Morelos is admitted as the 27th state of Mexico.
- May 26 » Boston University is chartered by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- August 2 » Japan's Edo society class system is abolished as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms.
- September 24 » Gold prices plummet after President Grant orders the Treasury to sell large quantities of gold after Jay Gould and James Fisk plot to control the market.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I110473.php : accessed July 24, 2021), "Hendrikus Steenbergen (1843-????)".