- The temperature on March 24, 1892 was about 4.2 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1892: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 15 » James Naismith publishes the rules of basketball.
- July 4 » Western Samoa changes the International Date Line, causing Monday (July 4) to occur twice, resulting in a year with 367 days.
- July 7 » The Katipunan is established, the discovery of which by Spanish authorities initiated the Philippine Revolution.
- August 4 » The father and stepmother of Lizzie Borden are found murdered in their Fall River, Massachusetts home. She was tried and acquitted for the crimes a year later.
- September 28 » The first night game for American football takes place in a contest between Wyoming Seminary and Mansfield State Normal.
- October 21 » Opening ceremonies for the World's Columbian Exposition are held in Chicago, though because construction was behind schedule, the exposition did not open until May 1, 1893.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I108029.php : accessed September 26, 2022), "Willempje Wolf (1891-1892)".