- Bidprentje, verzameling Stg. De Oude Schoenendoos
About the surname Klaassen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Klaassen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Klaassen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Klaassen.
- The temperature on January 15, 1883 was about 3.5 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- May 27 » Alexander III is crowned Tsar of Russia.
- May 30 » In New York City, a stampede on the recently opened Brooklyn Bridge killed twelve people.
- August 12 » The last quagga dies at the Natura Artis Magistra, a zoo in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- October 22 » The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod's Faust.
- November 18 » American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- December 16 » Tonkin Campaign: French forces capture the Sơn Tây citadel.
- The temperature on October 12, 1944 was between 8.8 °C and 16.0 °C and averaged 12.4 °C. There was 0.4 mm of rain during 0.2 hours. There was 2.7 hours of sunshine (25%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1941 to February 23, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy II, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1944: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9.1 million citizens.
- February 3 » World War II: During the Gilbert and Marshall Islands campaign, U.S. Army and Marine forces seize Kwajalein Atoll from the defending Japanese garrison.
- August 12 » Nazi German troops end the week-long Wola massacre, during which time at least 40,000 people are killed indiscriminately or in mass executions.
- September 15 » Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill meet in Quebec as part of the Octagon Conference to discuss strategy.
- October 18 » World War II: The state funeral of Field Marshal Erwin Rommel takes place in Ulm, Germany.
- October 29 » World War II: The Soviet Red Army enters Hungary.
- November 24 » World War II: The 73rd Bombardment Wing launches the first attack on Tokyo from the Northern Mariana Islands.
- 1877 » Lewis Terman, American psychologist, eugenicist, and academic († 1956)
- 1878 » Johanna Müller-Hermann, Austrian composer († 1941)
- 1879 » Mazo de la Roche, Canadian author and playwright († 1961)
- 1882 » Henry Burr, Canadian singer, radio performer, and producer († 1941)
- 1885 » Grover Lowdermilk, American baseball player († 1968)
- 1885 » Lorenz Böhler, Austrian physician and author († 1973)