Timeline Maria Elisabeth Overberg #
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Overberg
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Overberg.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Overberg.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Overberg.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 9, 1893)
- The temperature on January 9, 1893 was about 0.1 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Regentes Emma' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1893: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The small town of Pomeroy, Iowa, is nearly destroyed by a tornado that kills 71 people and injures 200.
- The first American-made automobile, built by the Duryea Brothers, is displayed.
- Former Governor General Lord Stanley pledges to donate a silver challenge cup, later named after him, as an award for the best hockey team in Canada; originally presented to amateur champions, the Stanley Cup has been awarded to the top pro team since 1910, and since 1926, only to National Hockey League teams.