Timeline Maria Elisabeth Overberg #
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Overberg
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Overberg.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Overberg.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Overberg.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 9, 1893)
- The temperature on January 9, 1893 was about 0.1 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Regentes Emma' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1893: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Nix v. Hedden that a tomato is a vegetable, not a fruit, under the Tariff Act of 1883.
- The World's Columbian Exposition opens in Chicago.
- Grover Cleveland undergoes secret, successful surgery to remove a large, cancerous portion of his jaw; operation not revealed to US public until 1917, nine years after the president's death.