Timeline Egberdina Eshuis
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Eshuis
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Eshuis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Eshuis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Eshuis.
- The temperature on October 26, 1912 was between 0.1 °C and 10.7 °C and averaged 5.8 °C. There was 2.7 mm of rain. There was 0.8 hours of sunshine (8%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1912: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- January 5 » The 6th All-Russian Conference of the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party (Prague Party Conference) opens. In the course of the conference, Vladimir Lenin and his supporters break from the rest of the party to form the Bolshevik movement.
- February 14 » The U.S. Navy commissions its first class of diesel-powered submarines.
- March 6 » Italo-Turkish War: Italian forces become the first to use airships in war, as two dirigibles drop bombs on Turkish troops encamped at Janzur, from an altitude of 6,000 feet.
- May 18 » The first Indian film, Shree Pundalik by Dadasaheb Torne, is released in Mumbai.
- October 17 » Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia declare war on the Ottoman Empire, joining Montenegro in the First Balkan War.
- December 6 » The Nefertiti Bust is discovered.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Roeland Berkemeijer, "Berkemeijer Genealogie", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/berkemeijer-genealogie/I35270.php : accessed September 16, 2021), "Egberdina Eshuis (± 1873-????)".