Personal data Süsskind Stern
Ancestors (and descendant) of Süsskind Stern
Household of Süsskind Stern
He had a relationship with Breinche Hahn.
Timeline Süsskind Stern
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stern
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Stern.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Stern.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Stern.
- The temperature on June 12, 1780 was about 14.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north-northeast. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1780: Source: Wikipedia
- January 16 » American Revolutionary War: Battle of Cape St. Vincent.
- May 19 » New England's Dark Day, an unusual darkening of the day sky, was observed over the New England states and parts of Canada.
- June 23 » American Revolution: Battle of Springfield fought in and around Springfield, New Jersey (including Short Hills, formerly of Springfield, now of Millburn Township).
- September 23 » American Revolution: British Major John André is arrested as a spy by American soldiers exposing Benedict Arnold's change of sides.
- October 16 » American Revolutionary War: The British-led Royalton raid is the last Native American raid on New England.
- October 16 » The Great Hurricane of 1780 finishes after its sixth day, killing between 20,000 and 24,000 residents of the Lesser Antilles.
The publication Balogh Family Tree
has been compiled by Gábor Balogh
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Gábor Balogh, "Balogh Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/balogh-family-tree/I17634.php : accessed September 25, 2021), "Süsskind Stern (± 1725-1780)".