Personal data Michael Shirley
Ancestors (and descendant) of Michael Shirley
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=12907420&pid=17179 / Ancestry.com
Timeline Michael Shirley
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Shirley
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Shirley.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Shirley.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Shirley.
- The temperature on December 18, 1732 was about 16.0 °C. Weather type: omtrent betrokken helder. Special wheather fenomena: . Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1732: Source: Wikipedia
- June 9 » James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- September 16 » In Campo Maior, Portugal, a storm hits the Armory and a violent explosion ensues, killing two thirds of its inhabitants.
- November 29 » The magnitude 6.6 Irpinia earthquake causes 1,940 deaths in the former Kingdom of Naples, southern Italy.
- December 7 » The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- The temperature on July 23, 1784 was about 15.0 °C. There was 22 mm of rainWind direction mainly north-northwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1784: Source: Wikipedia
- January 14 » American Revolutionary War: Ratification Day, United States - Congress ratifies the Treaty of Paris with Great Britain.
- April 9 » The Treaty of Paris, ratified by the United States Congress on January 14, 1784, is ratified by King George III of the Kingdom of Great Britain, ending the American Revolutionary War. Copies of the ratified documents are exchanged on May 12, 1784.
- June 4 » Élisabeth Thible becomes the first woman to fly in an untethered hot air balloon. Her flight covers four kilometres in 45 minutes, and reached 1,500 metres altitude (estimated).
- August 17 » Classical composer Luigi Boccherini receives a pay rise of 12000 reals from his employer, the Infante Luis, Count of Chinchón.
- August 23 » Western North Carolina (now eastern Tennessee) declares itself an independent state under the name of Franklin; it is not accepted into the United States, and only lasts for four years.
- October 22 » Russia founds a colony on Kodiak Island, Alaska.
- 1692 » Gilles Ménage, French lawyer, philologist, and scholar (b. 1613)
- 1727 » Simon Harcourt, 1st Viscount Harcourt, English politician, Lord Chancellor of Great Britain (b. 1661)
- 1757 » Domenico Scarlatti, Italian harpsichord player and composer (b. 1685)
- 1773 » George Edwards, English biologist and ornithologist (b. 1693)
- 1781 » John Joachim Zubly, Swiss-American pastor and politician (b. 1724)
- 1793 » Roger Sherman, American lawyer and politician (b. 1721)