Personal data Claude Louys TISSOT
Ancestors (and descendant) of Claude Louys TISSOT
Timeline Claude Louys TISSOT
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname TISSOT
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname TISSOT.
- Check the information Open Archives has about TISSOT.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching TISSOT.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1682: Source: Wikipedia
- April 9 » Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- May 6 » Louis XIV of France moves his court to the Palace of Versailles.
- August 24 » William Penn receives the area that is now the state of Delaware, and adds it to his colony of Pennsylvania.
- September 14 » Bishop Gore School, one of the oldest schools in Wales, is founded.
- October 27 » Philadelphia is founded in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
The publication Arbre Jeannaux Brunet
has been compiled by Jeannaux
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jeannaux, "Arbre Jeannaux Brunet", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/arbre-jeannaux-brunet/R5173.php : accessed August 4, 2021), "Claude Louys TISSOT (1682-????)".