Personal data Jeanne Andréa LAPIERRE
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jeanne Andréa LAPIERRE
Household of Jeanne Andréa LAPIERRE
She is married to Jean TISSOT.
Timeline Jeanne Andréa LAPIERRE
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname LAPIERRE
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname LAPIERRE.
- Check the information Open Archives has about LAPIERRE.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching LAPIERRE.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1699: Source: Wikipedia
- January 26 » For the first time, the Ottoman Empire permanently cedes territory to the Christian powers.
- February 16 » First Leopoldine Diploma is issued by the Holy Roman Emperor, recognizing the Greek Catholic clergy enjoyed the same privileges as Roman Catholic priests in the Principality of Transylvania.
- March 30 » Guru Gobind Singh establishes the Khalsa in Anandpur Sahib, Punjab.
- April 14 » Khalsa: The Sikh religion was formalised as the Khalsa - the brotherhood of Warrior-Saints - by Guru Gobind Singh in northern India, in accordance with the Nanakshahi calendar.
The publication Arbre Jeannaux Brunet
has been compiled by Jeannaux
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jeannaux, "Arbre Jeannaux Brunet", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/arbre-jeannaux-brunet/R4962.php : accessed September 17, 2021), "Jeanne Andréa LAPIERRE (1646-1699)".