Timeline Antoine TISSOT
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname TISSOT
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname TISSOT.
- Check the information Open Archives has about TISSOT.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching TISSOT.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1665: Source: Wikipedia
- March 4 » English King Charles II declares war on the Netherlands marking the start of the Second Anglo-Dutch War.
- March 6 » The first joint Secretary of the Royal Society, Henry Oldenburg, publishes the first issue of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, the world's longest-running scientific journal.
- June 12 » Thomas Willett is appointed the first mayor of New York City.
- October 29 » Portuguese forces defeat the Kingdom of Kongo and decapitate King António I of Kongo, also known as Nvita a Nkanga.
- November 7 » The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published.
- December 10 » The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1688: Source: Wikipedia
- May 10 » King Narai nominates Phetracha as regent, leading to the revolution of 1688 in which Phetracha becomes king of the Ayutthaya Kingdom.
- June 30 » The Immortal Seven issue the Invitation to William, which would culminate in the Glorious Revolution.
- September 26 » The city council of Amsterdam votes to support William of Orange's invasion of England, which became the Glorious Revolution.
- November 1 » William III of Orange sets out a second time from Hellevoetsluis in the Netherlands to seize the crowns of England, Scotland and Ireland from King James II of England during the Glorious Revolution.
- November 5 » William III of England lands with a Dutch fleet at Brixham.
- December 23 » As part of the Glorious Revolution, King James II of England flees from England to Paris, France after being deposed in favor of his nephew, William of Orange and his daughter Mary.
The publication Arbre Jeannaux Brunet
has been compiled by Jeannaux
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jeannaux, "Arbre Jeannaux Brunet", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/arbre-jeannaux-brunet/R3377.php : accessed August 3, 2021), "Antoine TISSOT (1665-????)".