Personal data Daniel Olof Nordvall
Ancestors (and descendant) of Daniel Olof Nordvall
Timeline Daniel Olof Nordvall
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Nordvall
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Nordvall.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Nordvall.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Nordvall.
- The temperature on November 9, 1880 was about 4.5 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 80%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 27 » Thomas Edison receives a patent for his incandescent lamp.
- May 13 » In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- June 28 » Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is captured at Glenrowan.
- June 29 » France annexes Tahiti, renaming the independent Kingdom of Tahiti as "Etablissements de français de l'Océanie".
- August 14 » Construction of Cologne Cathedral, the most famous landmark in Cologne, Germany, is completed.
- September 16 » The Cornell Daily Sun prints its first issue in Ithaca, New York. The Sun is the United States' oldest, continuously-independent college daily.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Horacio Mander, "Arbol familiar de Luis Horacio Mander", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/arbol-familiar-de-luis-horacio-mander/I6000000056369858573.php : accessed September 19, 2021), "Daniel Olof Nordvall (1880-????)".