Personal data Grace Birkhead
Ancestors (and descendant) of Grace Birkhead
Household of Grace Birkhead
She is married to Edward Prince.
on August 12, 1716
at Woolley, St Peter with West Bretton, Yorkshire, England, she was 26 years old.Source 1
Notes about Grace Birkhead
Potential MotherGrace BirkenheadBirth 11 May 1690 • Wooley, Yorkshire, , EnglandDeath Nov 1771 • Wath Upon Dearne, Yorkshire, EnglandFamilySpouse & Childrenedward prince1682-1758Ann Prince1717-John Edward Prince1719-1763Elizabeth Prince1721-
- , West Yorkshire Archive Service; Wakefield, Yorkshire, England; Yorkshire Parish Records; New Reference Number: WDP181/1/1/1 West Yorkshire, England, Church of England Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1512-1812, Ancestry.com
Timeline Grace Birkhead
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Birkhead
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Birkhead.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Birkhead.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Birkhead.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1690: Source: Wikipedia
- February 3 » The colony of Massachusetts issues the first paper money in the Americas.
- February 15 » Constantin Cantemir, Prince of Moldavia, and the Holy Roman Empire sign a secret treaty in Sibiu, stipulating that Moldavia would support the actions led by the House of Habsburg against the Ottoman Empire.
- June 14 » King William III of England (William of Orange) lands in Ireland to confront the former King James II.
- July 1 » Glorious Revolution: Battle of the Boyne in Ireland (as reckoned under the Julian calendar).
- August 24 » Job Charnock of the East India Company establishes a factory in Calcutta, an event formerly considered the founding of the city (in 2003 the Calcutta High Court ruled that the city's foundation date is unknown).
- September 25 » Publick Occurrences Both Forreign and Domestick, the first newspaper to appear in the Americas, is published for the first and only time.
- The temperature on August 12, 1716 was about 17.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1716: Source: Wikipedia
- July 8 » The Battle of Dynekilen forces Sweden to abandon its invasion of Norway.
- August 5 » Austro-Turkish War (1716–1718): One-fifth of a Turkish army and the Grand Vizier are killed in the Battle of Petrovaradin.
- August 21 » Seventh Ottoman–Venetian War: The arrival of naval reinforcements and the news of the Battle of Petrovaradin force the Ottomans to abandon the Siege of Corfu, thus preserving the Ionian Islands under Venetian rule.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Anthony Willis, "Anthony Willis family tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/anthony-willis-family-tree/P19081.php : accessed July 26, 2021), "Grace Birkhead (1690-1771)".