West-Europese adel » Dorothea Reuss van Greiz
Personal data Dorothea Reuss van Greiz
- She was born on October 28, 1570.
Attention: Age at marriage (June 21, 1586) below 16 years (15).
- She died on December 2, 1631, she was 61 years old.
Ancestors of Dorothea Reuss van Greiz
|Hendrik Xiii (de Zwijger) Kranichfeld en Schauenforst Reuss Heer van Greiz|
|Amalia van Mansfeld-Heldrungen|
|Frederik Magnus Graaf van Solms-Laubach|
|Agnes van Wied|
Dorothea van Solms-Laubach
Dorothea Reuss van Greiz
Willem Schenk van Limpurg-Speckfeld
Household of Dorothea Reuss van Greiz
She is married to (1) George Frederik I Graaf van Hohenlohe-Waldenburg en Hohenlohe-Bartenstein on June 21, 1586 at Waldenburg, Baden-Württemberg.
- Agathe Dorothea van Hohenlohe-Waldenburg 1588-1625
- Barbara van Hohenlohe-Waldenburg 1592-1665
- Agnes van Hohenlohe-Waldenburg 1593-1644
Timeline Dorothea Reuss van Greiz
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Reuss van Greiz
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Reuss van Greiz.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Reuss van Greiz.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Reuss van Greiz.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 21, 1586)
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1586 » Battle of Zutphen: Spanish victory over England and Dutch.
- 1586 » Mary, Queen of Scots, goes on trial for conspiracy against Elizabeth I of England.
- 1586 » English colonists leave Roanoke Island, N.C., after failing to establish England's first permanent settlement in America.
Also born on October 28
- 1881 » Vin Coutie, Australian footballer
- 1914 » Richard Laurence Millington Synge, Nobel laureate († 1994)
- 1962 » Erik Thorstvedt, Norwegian footballer
- 1978 » Justin Guarini, American singer
- 1982 » Anthony Lerew, American baseball player