Van Thiel Berghuijs-Bachet » Roy Franklin Bachet
Personal data Roy Franklin Bachet
Ancestors of Roy Franklin Bachet
|Emil Or Emile Bachet|
|Jeanne Eugenie van der Lee|
Hendrik Constant Bachet
Roy Franklin Bachet
Notes by Roy Franklin Bachet
! RECORDS: persoonskaart,, death announcement;, 2 cou.
Timeline Roy Franklin Bachet
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Roy Franklin Bachet is a descendant of Servais Henri Bachet.
See also the textual family tree of Servais Henri Bachet.
About the surname Bachet
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Bachet.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Bachet.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bachet.
Historical context (based on birthday August 30, 1956)
- The temperature on August 30, 1956 was between 1.5 °C and 0.8 °C and averaged 1.6 °C. There was 5.7 mm of rain during 119 hours. There was 10.3 hours of sunshine (10%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from October 13, 1956 to December 22, 1957 the cabinet Drees III, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- 1956 » The Netherlands had about 11 million citizens.
- 1956 » Soviet troops enter Hungary to end the Hungarian revolution against the Soviet Union, that started on October 23. Thousands are killed, more are wounded, and nearly a quarter million leave the country.
- 1956 » Khartoum University College is awarded university status becoming the University of Khartoum.
- 1956 » In his speech On the Personality Cult and its Consequences Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev denounces the cult of personality of Joseph Stalin.
Also born on August 30
- 1705 » David Hartley, English philosopher († 1757)
- 1949 » Don Boudria, Canadian politician
- 1960 » Gary Gordon, Medal of Honor recipient († 1993)
- 1983 » Gustavo Eberto, Argentine footballer († 2007)
- 1984 » Anthony Ireland, Zimbabwean cricketer