Stamboom Van Wijk » Ellechiena Jantina Slofstra
Personal data Ellechiena Jantina Slofstra
- She was born on July 9, 1896 in Zevenhuizen (Leek).
- She is buried in Haulerwijk (Ooststellingwerf).[ Source 1 ]
Ancestors of Ellechiena Jantina Slofstra
|Willem Lammerts Slofstra||Antje Vochteloo||Jan van Wijk||Ellechien Eltjes Scholten|
Sieben Hillegonda van Wijk
Ellechiena Jantina Slofstra
Household of Ellechiena Jantina Slofstra
Beroep Ellechiena: dienstmeid
Timeline Ellechiena Jantina Slofstra
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Slofstra
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Slofstra.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Slofstra.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Slofstra.
Historical context (based on birthday July 9, 1896)
- The temperature on July 9, 1896 was about 21.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
Also born on July 9
- 1800 » Friedrich Gustav Jakob Henle, German physician († 1885)
- 1901 » Dame Barbara Cartland, English novelist († 2000)
- 1928 » Vince Edwards, American actor, director and singer († 1996)
- 1957 » Jim Paxson, American basketball player
- 1991 » Mitchel Musso, American actor
The publication Stamboom Van Wijk has been compiled by H. Poelman. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/van-wijk-stamboom/