Stamboom Woldinga-Smit » Cornelia Keizer
Personal data Cornelia Keizer
- She died on February 13, 1942, she was 69 years old.
Ancestors of Cornelia Keizer
|Pieter Keizer||Beli Kooijman||Dirk Bruin|
Franciskus Xaverius Veul
Household of Cornelia Keizer
Timeline Cornelia Keizer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Keizer
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Keizer.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Keizer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Keizer.
Historical context (based on birthday April 3, 1872)
- The temperature on April 3, 1872 was about 11.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- 1872 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1872 » Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- 1872 » The crewless American ship Mary Celeste is found by the British brig Dei Gratia (the ship had been abandoned for nine days but was only slightly damaged).
- 1872 » In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
Also born on April 3
- 1898 » Henry Luce, American publisher († 1967)
- 1916 » Herb Caen, American newspaper columnist († 1997)
- 1934 » Jane Goodall, English zoologist
- 1962 » Jennifer Rubin, American actress
- 1967 » Mark Skaife, Australian racing driver