Stamboom Wolberink Hagedoorn » Gezina Maria Dekker
Personal data Gezina Maria Dekker
- She was born on February 9, 1884 in Tubbergen.
- She died on January 15, 1941 in Geesteren, she was 56 years old.
- She is buried on January 18, 1941 in Geesteren.
Image(s) Gezina Maria Dekker
Household of Gezina Maria Dekker
Notes by Gezina Maria Dekker
Zij was van de Habette.
Timeline Gezina Maria Dekker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Dekker
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Dekker.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Dekker.
- Check the information Mundia has about Dekker.
Historical context (based on birthday February 9, 1884)
- The temperature on February 9, 1884 was about 9.6 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- 1884 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1884 » Moses Fleetwood Walker became the first black person to play in a professional baseball game in the United States.
- 1884 » The Naval War College of the United States Navy is founded in Newport, Rhode Island.
- 1884 » Proclamation of the demand for eight-hour workday in the United States.
Also born on February 9
- 1914 » Bill Justice, American Disney animator
- 1916 » Tex Hughson, American baseball player († 1993)
- 1931 » Josef Masopust, Czech footballer
- 1943 » Jonny Nilsson, Swedish speedskater
- 1992 » Avan Jogia, Canadian actor