Stamboom Vlastra » Andries van den Akker
Personal data Andries van den Akker
Ancestors of Andries van den Akker
|Andreas van den Akker|
|Geertruida de Haan|
|Hendrik Rijken||Catharina Borneville|
Adrianus van den Akker
Andries van den Akker
Household of Andries van den Akker
Timeline Andries van den Akker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van den Akker
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van den Akker.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van den Akker.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van den Akker.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 12, 1897)
- The temperature on May 12, 1897 was about 5.1 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1897 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1897 » Writer Jack London sails to join the Klondike Gold Rush where he will write his first successful stories.
- 1897 » Italian scientist Guglielmo Marconi obtains patent for radio in London.
- 1897 » The Greek army retreats with heavy losses in the Greco-Turkish War.
Also born on February 9
- 1885 » Alban Berg, Austrian composer († 1935)
- 1923 » Brendan Behan, Irish author († 1964)
- 1937 » Clete Boyer, American baseball player († 2007)
- 1939 » Janet Suzman, South African actress
- 1966 » Ellen van Langen, Dutch athlete