Stamboom van Rosmalen- Bosschaert- Herder- Hendriks. » Pieter Hindriks
Personal data Pieter Hindriks
Ancestors of Pieter Hindriks
|Pieter Hendriks (Hindriks)|
|Egbertien Warring Oosting|
Warrink Hindriks (Hendriks)
Jantien de Jonge
Timeline Pieter Hindriks
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Pieter Hindriks is a descendant of Hendrik Jans (Snijder).
See also the textual family tree of Hendrik Jans (Snijder).
About the surname Hindriks
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Hindriks.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Hindriks.
- Check the information Mundia has about Hindriks.
Historical context (based on birthday May 8, 1874)
- The temperature on May 8, 1874 was about 7.5 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- 1874 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1874 » The Mounties begin their March West.
- 1874 » The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- 1874 » The Oakland Daily Tribune publishes its first newspaper.
Also born on May 8
- 1916 » Swami Chinmayananda, Indian spiritualist († 1993)
- 1925 » Ali Hassan Mwinyi, President of Tanzania
- 1940 » Irwin Cotler, Canadian politician
- 1950 » Robert Mugge, American music documentary film maker
- 1973 » Kris Hudson-Lee, English musician