Stamboom Van Otterlo » Hermanus Meurs
Personal data Hermanus Meurs
- Profession: Steenhouwerknecht, steenhouwer.
- Religion: Ned. Herv..
Ancestors of Hermanus Meurs
|Harmen (Hermen) Meurs|
|Juliana Augusta Erck|
|Antonis Arnolda van Kreel|
Jan Jacob Meurs
Johanna Christina Moens
Household of Hermanus Meurs
- Jan Jacob Meurs 1865-1865
- Jan Jacob Meurs ± 1868-????
- Johan Dirk Meurs ± 1872-1872
- Johan Derk Meurs 1873-1947
Timeline Hermanus Meurs
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Meurs
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Meurs.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Meurs.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Meurs.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 2, 1865)
- The temperature on September 2, 1865 was about 19.5 °C. The air pressure was 17 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The New York State Senate creates Cornell University as the state's land grant institution.
- American Civil War: four conspirators in the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln are hanged.
- American Civil War: At Fort Towson in the Oklahoma Territory, Confederate Brigadier General Stand Watie surrenders the last significant rebel army.
The publication Stamboom Van Otterlo has been compiled by Hans van Otterlo (contact is not possible). http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-otterlo/