Stamboom Van Otterlo » Hermanus Meurs
Personal data Hermanus Meurs
- Steenhouwerknecht, steenhouwer.
- Religion: Ned. Herv..
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hermanus Meurs
|Harmen (Hermen) Meurs|
|Juliana Augusta Erck|
|Antonis Arnolda van Kreel|
Jan Jacob Meurs
Johanna Christina Moens
Household of Hermanus Meurs
- Jan Jacob Meurs 1865-1865
- Jan Jacob Meurs ± 1868-????
- Johan Dirk Meurs ± 1872-1872
- Johan Derk Meurs 1873-1947
Timeline Hermanus Meurs
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Meurs
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Meurs.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Meurs.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Meurs.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 2, 1865)
- The temperature on September 2, 1865 was about 19.5 °C. The air pressure was 17 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Abraham Lincoln dies after being shot hours earlier, the previous day, by actor John Wilkes Booth.
- Union cavalry troopers corner and shoot dead John Wilkes Booth, assassin of President Lincoln, in Virginia.
- American Civil War: In Virginia, Confederate forces temporarily capture Fort Stedman from the Union.
The publication Stamboom Van Otterlo has been compiled by Hans van Otterlo (contact is not possible). http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-otterlo/