Stamboom Van Ninhuijs » Joanna Gommans
Personal data Joanna Gommans
- She was baptized on January 16, 1669 in helden.
- She died.
- She is buried on November 17, 1740 in helden.
Ancestors of Joanna Gommans
|Arnoldus (aert) van den Boomen|
|Petronella Verhaegh (aen Gen Indt)|
Mechtildis van den Boomen
Household of Joanna Gommans
Timeline Joanna Gommans
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Gommans
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Gommans.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Gommans.
- Check the information Mundia has about Gommans.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 13, 1687)
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1687 » The Parthenon in Athens is partially destroyed by an explosion caused by the bombing from Venetian forces led by Morosini who are besieging the Ottoman Turks stationed in Athens.
- 1687 » Explorer Robert Cavelier de La Salle, searching for the mouth of the Mississippi River, is murdered by his own men.
- 1687 » The first Huguenots set sail from France to the Cape of Good Hope.