Stamboom Van Emden, Amsterdam-Suriname-Breda » Clemens Otto Gerard (Otto) van Embden
Personal data Clemens Otto Gerard (Otto) van Embden
- First name Otto.
- Profession: vliegenier.luitenant bij de luchtmacht in Australia 18e squadron (1940-1945)
- Resident: in (Nederland).Amsterdam (-1936-)
Australia, Fremantle (10 februari 1960 -)
Ancestors of Clemens Otto Gerard (Otto) van Embden
|Arnold Moritz van Embden|
|Cornelis Otto Gerard de Ridder|
|Henriette Maria Helena Ledeboer|
David van Embden
Henriette Maria Helena de Ridder
Clemens Otto Gerard (Otto) van Embden
Household of Clemens Otto Gerard (Otto) van Embden
He is married to (Not public) 1945.
Their notice of marriage was on April 15, 1945 in Australia[ Source 3 ].
Notes by Clemens Otto Gerard (Otto) van Embden
Alien registration document in 1960
Timeline Clemens Otto Gerard (Otto) van Embden
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Clemens Otto Gerard (Otto) van Embden is a descendant of Joseph Hartogh van Embden.
See also the textual family tree of Joseph Hartogh van Embden.
- Family Notice in The Sunday Times april 15, 1945
About the surname Van Embden
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van Embden.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van Embden.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Embden.
Historical context (based on birthday January 8, 1915)
- The temperature on January 8, 1915 was between 6.7 °C and 1.7 °C and averaged 0.3 °C. There was 3.7 mm of rain during 57 hours. The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1915 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1915 » NACA, the predecessor of NASA, is founded.
- 1915 » The passenger ship S.S. Eastland capsizes in central Chicago, with the loss of 845 lives.
- 1915 » World War I: Italy declares war on Austria-Hungary.
Also born on January 8
- 1883 » Pavel Filonov, Russian painter († 1941)
- 1900 » Dame Merlyn Myer, Australian philanthropist († 1982)
- 1934 » Alexandra Ripley, American writer († 2004)
- 1984 » Jeff Francoeur, American baseball player
- 1986 » Maria Ozawa, Japanese/French Canadian Pornstar